Monday 28 January 2013

Kinton Ramen

Flavourful broths, oodles of noodles, melt in your mouth pork...getting hungry yet? Kinton Ramen, located in Baldwin village, is an excellent Japanese ramen restaurant. When arriving at Kinton Ramen it is clear this place has the same owners as Guu; the staff yell hello and goodbye, music is playing, the lighting is perfect and overall ambiance is great.
Drinks to start. My sister had Sapporo Beer and I had Lemonade Sawaa (vodka, lemonade and soda). My drink was very refreshing. Not overly sweet. 
Gyoza. I enjoyed these dumplings.
Orignal Karaage (fried chicken with a tangy mayonaise sauce). This was SO SO good. The chicken was crispy on the outside, yet still very moist on the inside. The dip was a nice pair. I loved this.
Cheese Ramen. (miso broth, swiss cheese, kinton pork, corn, bean sprout and basil). My sister had this ramen; I obviously tried some. We both agreed it was delish.
Shoyu Ramen (soy sauce, kinton pork, seasoned soft boiled egg, bean sprout, scallion, and nori) I also added corn to my soup. I really enjoyed my ramen. I preferred this one to the cheese ramen. The pork belly melted in my mouth and I loved how the egg was runny. All flavours in this bowl worked well together.
mmmmm....I can't wait to go back to Kinton Ramen and try out more from their menu. I enjoyed the food, I enjoyed the attentive/friendly service and I enjoyed the ambiance. What more could ya want from a restaurant. If you haven't checked this place out yet...go! 

Happy Eating!
Kinton Ramen  on Urbanspoon

No comments:

Post a Comment