Tuesday 13 March 2012

Sushi Time = Not a Good Time


I recently ate at Sushi Time on Queen St. West. My experience was less than satisfying.  Firstly, my friend and I waited about 10-15 minutes before merely receiving a menu to look at. It felt as though every time we tried to get the waitresses attention, she was too busy or rushed to acknowledge us.
In terms of the food, we ordered 2 makimono sets (which came with 3 different rolls each), gyoza (dumplings) and fried bean curd. The food was O.K but nothing more than that. I’m a sucker for spicy tuna sushi rolls, and was pretty disappointed with the ones I was served at this restaurant.
Maybe this restaurant was having an off day or something, but from my experience, I wouldn’t recommend Sushi Time if your looking for GOOD sushi time. 



Sushi Time Japanese Restaurant on Urbanspoon

No comments:

Post a Comment