Sunday 11 March 2012

The New Loblaws Hits the Village


What’s new in my hood you may wonder? ... hmm…well only a new HUMUNGUS Loblaws is!!!
The new apparently ‘biggest Loblaws in Canada’ just opened right down the street from where I live! It is where the old Maple Leaf Gardens used to be (Church and Carlton). Now I know some diehard hockey fans may be disappointed about this new build, but I personally am enjoying having a bright beautiful new grocery store close by. 


Although Loblaws is more on the pricey side for the everyday groceries…it is fun to walk around and check out the bright colours, the sushi section, the glorious cupcake/dessert area, the fresh breads on display, and even try some of the many free samples they share. (Yes, sadly walking around grocery stores in awe of the beautiful food selection is something I do for fun… stop judging me please)

This Loblaws has been in construction for a while now, and is finally finished and ready for customers!

Happy Eating!

No comments:

Post a Comment