Tuesday 13 March 2012

An Excellent Sushi Restaurant Discovery


My dad and I went for lunch today and decided to try out a new restaurant to both of us: Mi-Ne Japanese Restaurant. WHAT A FIND!! This place is really fantastic; so much so that it has been merely a half hour since I was there and I’m already anxious to write about its deliciousness. 
First off, let me tell you about the interior of Mi-Ne. It is a small restaurant, probably seats about 20 people. There are cute booths along the side with drapes that hang low to allow diners a sense of privacy and comfort. The service was great! Our waitress was extremely friendly and attentive throughout the entire lunch; always making sure our drinks were filled and we were satisfied with the food.

Now ….let me stop diddle dadling here and get to the good stuff: the food!!
We ordered 2 lunch specials (1 – dynamite roll and California roll and 2 – spicy tuna roll and spicy salmon roll). These specials came with miso soup and salad. We also ordered a Wakame (seaweed) salad to share.







I really enjoyed every single thing put in front of us. Throughout the entire lunch my dad and I both conversed about tasty everything was!
The dynamite roll was larger than most I’ve seen and along with the typical fried shrimp, this dynamite also had salmon, which put its flavor over the edge!
The spicy tuna roll and spicy salmon roll were heaven.

The place filled up very fast and by the time we left, there was, understandably, a line up out the door of more eager eaters!

I suggest you give this place a try!


Happy Eating!

http://toronto.mine-sushi.com/
Mi•Ne Sushi on Urbanspoon

No comments:

Post a Comment